Welcome!

With washing waiting to be folded and cereal in our hair we share our roller coaster lives to inspire, relate and communicate with Mums just like us.

All things family related food, recipes, reviews, gardening, crafts, educational play, home things, outings and more.

Hi! We're in the process of moving over to our new site. You can find our content here for now or check out the old and the brand NEW at www.mumstakefive.com


Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Some Days are Better than Others - Wordless Wednesday

http://mumstakefive.blogspot.com.au/
http://mumstakefive.blogspot.com.au/  Taronga Zoo 16042013

I guess we all have days like these


Bel  x


Linking for Wordless Wednesday:
My Little Drummer Boys




19 comments:

  1. lol I feel like this definitely some day! Is this taken at Sydney - we dont have gorillas in Perth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah took it at Taronga today. Hes in a massive open and enclosed area its really nice. I think there must be about six of them in there. He must have just been having one of those days. he was really sulking.

      Delete
  2. Like it - I had one of these days last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. teehehe.. I woke up feeling like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure Do. Visiting from Wordless Wednesday.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Animals so get it right don't they. This looks like me after a night of soothing a teething toddler. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my that is just as I was feeling just about an hour ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Classie, looks like you captured a 'poor me' moment, I have LOTS of them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor old Gorilla, I hope his day improved. Doesn't look too happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this guy in January , his mood looks unchanged .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! LOVE the gorilla picture. I do have days like this too :). Thanks for linkin up with us @ linkin with my ladies :). Have a great week!

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to say thanks for all the follows; I'm following you back (via GFC too) :o) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! This is so true. we all have days like this. ;)
    I am now following along via the linkin' with my ladies hop!
    Maria
    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I am stopping by from The Wondering Brain!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the first post I've seen today that made me smile. Thanks for joining our Show Off Your Blog Party. I'm one of the co-host and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Jules
    A Dose of Jules

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and to comment.
We really appreciate your time!
Thanks