The good old terrarium!
Whether it’s a gift for Christmas, birthday, house warming, teacher’s gift, you name it! All you need to do is add the little personal touches at the end.
- Clean your container so there’s no dust or dirty marks.
- Your first level is the rocks. They’ll create drainage for the plants. Put about 5cm layer down
- Add your potting mix. You’ll need a good amount for the plants to be able to grown.
- Position your plants/cuttings before you plant them so you know where everything will go. Plant them one by one and compact the soil around them.
- Give your new terrarium a little water.
Let your recipient know how to look after their new terrarium by making a little swing tag or writing in their card these few things: Lightly water your terrarium once/twice a week. Trim any plants that are growing over the edge or are getting too bushy.